Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Can anyone identify this model Phase Five wakesurf board

MalibuWantToBe

Can anyone identify the model of this surf board?  The owner didn't know the model, gave me the dimensions as 52x20.  I would love to get the rider specs on it though.   He didn't have many details, except that dimensions and that it is a trick board as much as a long run board.   I'm concerned that it will be too small for adults or too difficult to ride.

Any input appreciated.

598cddabaf52ac57aff46d3bdec0f66d.jpg

probably an icon.

Definitely too small for grown men unless you have a very good wave, but great for big kids and small ladies.  Probably 120lbs or less.  The OG phase 5 designs like this are pretty easy to ride but in my experience are slower than similar boards from victoria because they have a lot of rocker.  On the flipside, lots of rocker means less prone to pearl.  

My wife has this board as her go-to.

• Like 2

Thanks for the reply. Definitely too small as the wife and kids have a board.  I need something larger to help me find the pocket.   

If anyone can use this board it is posted on Let it go for $100.  I don't know if I can put the link, so I'll just say search on Wake Surf in zip code 29210.  Good luck.

Edited by MalibuWantToBe