Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

G3 Upper spinner racks?

dpriebe

Well I finally have too many boards, and am looking around for upper spinner racks for my G3 on my '12 23 LSV. I see that Samson has their racks available. They appear that they will do the job just fine. Any positive or negative feedback on them. Or, it sounds like there were Malibu upper spinners. I have not been able to find these online. Any sources for them out there? BTW, this is for a mix of wakeboards and surf boards, and ideally, I love to have one for a kneeboard as well. And I have to have spinners. Fixed doesn't work with my current storage setup.

Thanks, Dave

Edited by dpriebe

U have tower speakers or deploy the Bimini often??

if yes, the spinner is almost useless.

fluidcore makes some fixed uppers with the increased angle 

Edited by Stevo
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, Stevo said:

U have tower speakers or deploy the Bimini often??

if yes, the spinner is almost useless.

fluidcore makes some fixed uppers with the increased angle 

I have a set of the fluidcore and am happy with them. They are fixed but there is one screw and the forks come off so it is easy removal. They match the 2012 polished Malibu racks well enough. Malibu makes a matching fixed rack but at over twice the price, I settled on fluidcore and am satisfied with them.