Sign in to follow this  
Maddox

Shasta Lessons

Maddox

Heading to Shasta the end of the month for a week on a houseboat. My wife wants to take wakeboarding lessons. There seems to be two schools on the lake and wondered if anybody had used either of them, and can give me some feedback.

Shastawatersports.com

ensanewakeboarding.com

oneramirez

We did the slalom course with John Steiner's Shasta Water Sports last summer. Seemed like great people and they really knew their stuff. I'd definitely give them the thumbs up.

SacRiverRat

I used Ensane a few years ago- Really enjoyed the instructor we had, and they were using a '03 VLX at the time..

... of course if you've seen me wakeboard, you might want to go elsewhere Whistling.gif

Maddox

Looks like a vote for each, so unless somone comes in raving I will go ensure and support the Malibu way of life. Plus I have never been behind a VLX.

Hman442

When we were there in July, a trio of teenage boys staying at the same resort as us had three lesson sessions with Steiner's. They seemed to be pretty relaxed about treating three students as one, as far as the charges went. They did not try to charge three times, just the standard 2 hour lesson, but all three boys got instruction.