Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Come on Man! ... State of Michigan

ahopkins22LSV

Haha. I got lucky this year that Ohio changed from an Orange sticker to red so now it matches my boat for the next 3 years!

• Like 2

HAHA - ours too - we just got the numbers on our new boat and they look great...except for the stupid orange sticker on a blue and white boat.

I was so lucky for three years when Michigan had red. It was perfect for my boat. I had new registration decals last year green. Nothing on my boat that green works with. Oh what, Green yaper that is what keeps gas in the tank.  

2 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Don't they know my boat has no red on it and the red registration sticker looks like total poop??? :dontknow: :rant::blowup:

I said the same thing!! My previous sticker was dark blue and a perfect match.... :cry:

If I had known my 3 year sticker was green I would have gone with a one year tag and see what next years color is. great looking red white and black boat with a lime green sticker. Really?

6 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Don't they know my boat has no red on it and the red registration sticker looks like total poop??? :dontknow: :rant::blowup:

I could tell you that it doesn't look that bad, but that would be lying.......

• Like 1
6 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Or even worse.... your numbers says MasterCraft on the side of your Malibu.    :lol:  :Doh:

• Like 4
ahopkins22LSV
11 minutes ago, Bill_AirJunky said:

Or even worse.... your numbers says MasterCraft on the side of your Malibu.    :lol:  :Doh:

Well I'm proud to say it is a Michigan boat with MC. I love this state. But, I would just like them to issue me a blue registration sticker every three years. 

Sorry this is off topic and don't want to hijack the thread.... But did any Michiganders get out this weekend!?  Two beautiful days in a row.  I wish our boat wasn't so far away in storage :Frustrated:

ahopkins22LSV
13 minutes ago, Suggy said:

Sorry this is off topic and don't want to hijack the thread.... But did any Michiganders get out this weekend!?  Two beautiful days in a row.  I wish our boat wasn't so far away in storage :Frustrated:

I skied yesterday!

• Like 3
12 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

C8E3FB40-5978-43FE-ADBD-75FCE476059E.jpg

I feel your pain...AZ is bright ORANGE this year. 

Screenshot_20170409-171916_zpsisjrlx3a.j

At least the domed numbers look good...lol

ahopkins22LSV
1 hour ago, Lees23 said:

Nice of you to put MasterCraft's initials on your boat.  

7 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Well I'm proud to say it is a Michigan boat with MC. I love this state. But, I would just like them to issue me a blue registration sticker every three years. 

Yuck, went from a matching blue to a bright red as well in Wisconsin.  Not a happy moment last week replacing those stickers.  I feel your pain.

Edited by onwi
7 minutes ago, onwi said:

Yuck, went from a matching blue to a bright red as well in Wisconsin.  Not a happy moment last week replacing those stickers.  I feel your pain.

I'm hoping the Wisconsin 2021 stickers are a nice blue.  I've got a bunch of the ugly red 2018 stickers now and they just ruin the whole shoreline!

On 4/9/2017 at 5:25 AM, ahopkinsTXi said:

C8E3FB40-5978-43FE-ADBD-75FCE476059E.jpg

SAD, and I can see how serious you are about matching - Bu, Trailer..even the house!  Nice!