Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

"Malibu Crew"

JohnnyBravo

OK, I know I'm new to the site but when I did a google search for "the malibu crew" something interesting showed up.

According to the www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Malibu+Crew the "Malibu Crew" is defined as "An extremely dangerous group of people. They are well known and feared by Malibu residents. They represent their turf like true Italian mobsters."

I guess you learn something new everyday...

Looks as if johnnybravo's learned too much.

Somebody's got to go.

You want I should take him out boss?

Edited by Daniel
I just finished a fresh batch of concrete blocks. Just give the signal and I'll take care of our little problem named Johnny Guns.gif

We can make a trip to New Malones, no one will notice the extra body there..... :)

I just finished a fresh batch of concrete blocks. Just give the signal and I'll take care of our little problem named Johnny Guns.gif

We's call them ballast.