Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sumo 850 sacs

NMG1973

Has anyone use the Straight Line Sumo Max 850 lb sacks? I just ordered them for my T22 and was just curious if anyone had used them and what you thought? They are the same dimensions and price as the 750's so I figured I would give them a shot. I have the Sumo 650 for the bow.

I've abused them for a season and they are still great.  U prolly have reversible pumps plumbed but if not.......I had some issues with sumo pump hose, but wakemakers is awesome and sent me a new one.  The seal with the new pump and old bags isn't great so make sure u have multiple seals.  

Awesome, good to hear! They will be going in with the plug and play so won't be any external pumps. I liked the ergonomics of them over the Fly High bags.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2017 at 0:13 PM, NMG1973 said:

Has anyone use the Straight Line Sumo Max 850 lb sacks? I just ordered them for my T22 and was just curious if anyone had used them and what you thought? They are the same dimensions and price as the 750's so I figured I would give them a shot. I have the Sumo 650 for the bow.

The key for my smaller boat and the 7 or 850 same bag was that I need to lengthen my drain hose to go forward under bag and loop back to back of locker to a 90 quick Connection to not kink the back of bag to yo attach to super short(mistake) drain line and a straight quick connection, since mine goes forward to vent line under the front locker wall, I ruined both 750's with the bind I put on that vent hole ftom going underneath wall and possibly the 12-14 inch with 90, that might ought to be a longer circle loop that connects with a straight quick connection.  I'll know this once I fix the back drain length, your larger lockers may not have these problems , love the sack,  I use dripless water system vents that screw in to top unused hole, work

great with no need to put in vent lines, got that from forum member