Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

My new 2007 Wakesetter VLX

Trentster

Fast!... Malibu has a process where by so many boats are made a day and they are each moved through each station each day. They cast the molds for each of the boats going through the plant and then each day the boat is moved/rolled from station to station where the work done. If I am not mistaken the cycle was 7 days from mold to water test.

Fast!... Malibu has a process where by so many boats are made a day and they are each moved through each station each day. They cast the molds for each of the boats going through the plant and then each day the boat is moved/rolled from station to station where the work done. If I am not mistaken the cycle was 7 days from mold to water test.

Trent,

You're new boat is looking absolutely great! Good colour choices as it looks cool and classy at the same time and will not be easily outdated. How do you get them to send you the pictures? Is it something you can request when you order one. We are at the end of Sept and not getting pictures if you could would kind of like forgetting the pictures of the ultrasound. Yahoo.gifYahoo.gif

Wow I like the factory sub at the drivers feet. Cool!

Looks real nice and you had black before so you are used to sore arms from polishing... Tongue.gif

Pat

Thanks everyone! The boat turned out awesome. I broke it in today, and will be out at the lake tomorrow all day! I'll try to send more pics tomorrow under a new post!

Trentster Surprised.gif

Thanks everyone! The boat turned out awesome. I broke it in today, and will be out at the lake tomorrow all day! I'll try to send more pics tomorrow under a new post!

Trentster Surprised.gif

Cool, have fun with her!

I'm waiting for more pics to come!