Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

wakemaker custom bag install (2015 VLX)

gahvey

Hi Everyone - I am working on laying everything out for the installs I need to do this spring.  Tonight I laid out the wakemaker bags that I have for the PNP install.  The 2 bags came with 6 adapters and 2 plugs.  The problem that I am seeing is that the one bag that I have opened has 6 holes in it that can have adapters plugged into them.  Am I missing some extra adapters or what do I need to hook up to the bags?  I did some looking but didn't see any step by step out there so any help would be appreciated it.

Thanks

My 2017 LSV bags had two capped off ports on top of the bag and two lower male connections for the PnP.  One of the two upper ports is for the auto vent.  You say you have 6 ports on each bag?

Yep - 2 on the bottom of one side.  On on the bottom of the other side ( I assume those are for the fill and drain).  Then 3 on the top of the bag.

They just make them this way for different applications.  Depending on the number of pumps/ location of pumps/ and vents.  You just need to order more plugs.  

Just talked to Wakemakers - they missed some plugs in the shipment.

Bryan was excellent to work with and is fixing the error.  Awesome customer service.  I would have reached out to them earlier but I felt like I was just dumb and didn't get it :-D.