Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

G3.2 tower lights

Dskog

Just picked up my new 23lsv with G3.2 tower and I'm looking if anyone can help me in finding aftermarket led lights that will work in the same location as lights that I can get from Malibu

i installed these lights from amazon. They are great and super easy to install. I used the bolt provided and screwed it into the speaker mounting location. Search led light bar. Plenty to choose from. 3D85EB06-B4FD-4000-9A13-F75011461CBB_zps

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 30/03/2017 at 7:01 AM, Barefooter25 said:

i installed these lights from amazon. They are great and super easy to install. I used the bolt provided and screwed it into the speaker mounting location. Search led light bar. Plenty to choose from. 3D85EB06-B4FD-4000-9A13-F75011461CBB_zps

How bright are these have u got more pics from the other side @Barefooter25

Edited by Flex400

@Flex400Here are some more pics.  I will get on the water again this weekend and shoot some on the water results. They light up the entire wake and while surfing it feels like daylight.  They even flash when transitioning from right to left with the buzzer for the surfgate.  

11EF91EA-9D45-406B-92A6-D62E5443A583_zps

33FAFC82-F936-4A38-B65E-6B265012E659_zps

Edited by Barefooter25
  • 3 weeks later...

Can you provide some details on the wiring?

I see that in the service screen I can enable the fwd tower lights and hear the relay activate... that's as far as I have investigated though. Is the wiring already in the tower for FWD and REAR lights?

My rear tower lights are set up for the Rev8 LED rings.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

I can't see your pics because they are 3rd party hosted on photo bucket.  I registered an account but now they want me to pay $400 for a yearly subscription.... is there any other way I can take a look at what you have done to your tower?