Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Power Wedge position gauge bouncing around

I have searched the site and cannot seem to find a topic on this, so forgive me if I am rehashing something. I get my wedge set where I want it and every time we stop or re-start the boat the wedge gauge indicates a different position and/or bounces around. The wedge is not moving and I can push the down button and the gauge will go back to the down position. It the position sensor bad maybe??  I have gone through the re-calibration procedure and I am still having the problem. Any help is appreciated. it is a bit of an annoying problem. Boat is an 08 23LSV. Thanks!

If I remember correctly  I had this issue a few years ago on our 08 VTX.  Think I had to replace the sensor and recalibrate.  Our wedge has unfortunately hit a few logs in our days and have had to replace the sensor and few actuators and had to have the wedge welded as well.