Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New to Malibu

Bmckevs

2 hours ago, Bmckevs said:

Good Afternoon all,

I have been stalking this forum for the last year and I finally pulled the trigger and ordered a 17' 22MXZ. Dealer says it should spray first week of May. I cannot wait! Coming from a 07 supra 24ssv. Ready to join the Malibu family.

Regards, 

Brian.

I had that same Supra in 2008!  Wow, you are in for quite the upgrade, congratulations on the new ride!  TMC is a great resource for you.... welcome! Any pics?:biggrin:

47 minutes ago, Bmckevs said:

Honestly after I signed on it to be built I was a little queasy about the price, but now I am so pumped I can't stand it. These next few months are going to be brutal. 

That's awesome!  Welcome first, and congrats on the build.  Gotta love those purchases that make you sick to your stomach a little........just wait until delivery, it's like Christmas for grown-ups!  Great looking boat, looking forward to pics of the real deal when you get it.

Western OK, An hour west of OKC. We have a small lake out here we mostly go to.

Going to try and hit up Eufaula and Murray this year also. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Bmckevs said:

Western OK, An hour west of OKC. We have a small lake out here we mostly go to.

Going to try and hit up Eufaula and Murray this year also. 

Cool.  I'm in the OKC area and will be on Eufaula and Murray this year as well. Maybe we'll see you out there!

Edited by MikeDe

I received my official spray date, May 1st.

How quick are you guys seeing spray to delivery? I am hoping it does not cut into June too much.

23 minutes ago, Bmckevs said:

I received my official spray date, May 1st.

How quick are you guys seeing spray to delivery? I am hoping it does not cut into June too much.

About 3 weeks from Spray to delivery.  You should get it before June.  Mine sprayed on 3/8, and will be at the dealership this week. 

3 hours ago, jmarch33 said:

I bet you'll get it before Memorial Day. You dealing with Wilson's since you are in Oklahoma?

Yes, they have really been great so far. Very patient and willing to go through everything in great detail. 

On 3/20/2017 at 9:20 AM, MikeDe said:

Cool.  I'm in the OKC area and will be on Eufaula and Murray this year as well. Maybe we'll see you out there!

I'm in OKC as well, we have an 01 VLX. We spend our time at Arcadia/Tenkiller. I don't post on here much but I am always stalking. Welcome to the crew, and beautiful boat!