Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tige Z1 vs 22VLX

Lees23

Just now, CJAY said:

Whatever man, you need to work on your reading comprehension.... 

Love the insults, thanks, but ive moved on with my life, you should do the same :salute:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MLA said:

Love the insults, thanks, but ive moved on with my life, you should do the same :salute:

Insult, observation, call it what you want.  The fact is you obviously haven't moved on, and you obviously didn't comprehend what I wrote. Is what it is

Edited by CJAY
32 minutes ago, CJAY said:

Insult, observation, call it what you want.  The fact is you obviously haven't moved on, and you obviously didn't comprehend what I wrote. Is what it is

Sorry, we are not getting back together, ive got someone new in my forum life. ive disagreed with a supra owner and its going well. Dont make me take out a retraining order :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, MLA said:

Sorry, we are not getting back together, ive got someone new in my forum life. ive disagreed with a supra owner and its going well. Dont make me take out a retraining order :biggrin:

Let him know you're a submissive bottom, we don't want any misunderstandings or lack of comprehension going into your new relationship 

Edited by CJAY
6 minutes ago, CJAY said:

Let him know you're a submissive bottom, we don't want any misunderstandings or lack of comprehension going into your new relationship 

He already appreciates the fact that we can disagree without someone being labeled as "butt hurt" or "panties in a wad". :lol:   

6 minutes ago, MLA said:

He already appreciates the fact that we can disagree without someone being labeled as "butt hurt" or "panties in a wad". :lol:   

That's good, we would hate for him to hurt your feelings and cause you to get emotional again.

Edited by CJAY