Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu Table

racer808

Anyone know what the table & pole for a 2002 vlx is worth?  Was gonna put it on ebay, just wasn't sure where to start & shipping is going to be expensive I imagine

8 hours ago, Ndawg12 said:

Sold mine for $100 including shipping.

That seems like a pretty good price.

Not sure what the table is worth but the pole is generic and you can get a pretty nice chrome one cheap brand new.  Mine has been sitting in the garage for years as it is pretty useless.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Ndawg12 said:

Sold mine for $100 including shipping.

Was the shipping like $80.00?

14 hours ago, Nitrousbird said:

That seems like a pretty good price.

Not sure what the table is worth but the pole is generic and you can get a pretty nice chrome one cheap brand new.  Mine has been sitting in the garage for years as it is pretty useless.

I feel the same way, but I am decluttering & stuffs got to go, I would feel bad if I just put in the trash.  Plus side is my shed is twice the size of what I remember it being after I built it....

@RyanB The table was one of those options I cut to keep mine in budget - didn't think I would use it much if at all.     Do you know if you have to order the option to get the mount point?  Does it stash neatly somewhere in the storage, or is it perpetually in the way?     I have been known to take "dinner cruises" up to Carter Lake on weeknights.   I guess it would be convenient for trips like that.

Not sure why I am even thinking about this since I don't even have a spray date for mine yet :lol:

@JeffC, I am not sure.  On the OLD boats like I have, the mount point is on the floor.  On the fancy NEW boats like you are getting, I think they mount to the wall (wrong term, but the carpeted vertical area below the seat).  So, even if you didn't order it, you could likely add on.

My table stores vertically in the engine compartment.  Doesn't really take up any room.  We (read, my wife) likes to use the table depending on group size.  I have to admit, it is pretty convenient, other than the fact that the 90-pound Weimaraner looks at it as an obstacle to be jumped over as he bounds from the engine cover to the bow.... :(

As a side note, did you SEE the weather forecast this weekend???  68*, and I don't think the 4-letter "W" word is mentioned.  Chatfield and Boyd are open now.  I think we may just get out on the water.

Tell me when your build date is again......:rofl:

50 minutes ago, RyanB said:

@JeffC, I am not sure.  On the OLD boats like I have, the mount point is on the floor.  On the fancy NEW boats like you are getting, I think they mount to the wall (wrong term, but the carpeted vertical area below the seat).  So, even if you didn't order it, you could likely add on.

My table stores vertically in the engine compartment.  Doesn't really take up any room.  We (read, my wife) likes to use the table depending on group size.  I have to admit, it is pretty convenient, other than the fact that the 90-pound Weimaraner looks at it as an obstacle to be jumped over as he bounds from the engine cover to the bow.... :(

As a side note, did you SEE the weather forecast this weekend???  68*, and I don't think the 4-letter "W" word is mentioned.  Chatfield and Boyd are open now.  I think we may just get out on the water.

Tell me when your build date is again......:rofl:

We have a group of people who hold a roving poker game.   We played this past weekend, and the GROUP decided that we need to hold a game on the boat after a day of watersports.   Who am I to argue?   If we do that, I guess I will need some form of a table.

RE: bounding dogs, I thought it was just my crazy mutt who did that.   If I let her, she would run the boat the entire time we were under way, and no doubt would wind up under the boat at some point.

RE: getting out on the water... well, that is just MEAN :).    Figures it would be that nice down here, Ill be at Winter Park Sunday.   Have to get some time on SOME kind of skis.

27 minutes ago, JeffC said:

RE: bounding dogs, I thought it was just my crazy mutt who did that.   If I let her, she would run the boat the entire time we were under way, and no doubt would wind up under the boat at some point.

My boxer knows no personal space. She will run from the bow to stern when we are going to pick up a fallen rider. She is the best spotter. 
But if someone is in the way she will jump over / through them to get where she wants to be.
I can only imagine if we had a table in the center. 

6 hours ago, RyanB said:

How much do you want for it and what condition is it in?  Mine is a bit scratched up, and we actually use it at times.

It's not scratched up but it is missing two of the cup holders, two flew out of the boat going down the highway so I had to jack a couple from the table.  I can't get the pics to post from photobucket for some reason, none of the options are putting the pics in the post.  If you want shoot me your email & I'll send them over

Our dog just hides by the sub, I think it's strangest thing

Edited by racer808

We use our table all the time for cards in between sets. It makes a nice place for the kids to keep there snacks on & not on the seats.

2 hours ago, racer808 said:

It's not scratched up but it is missing two of the cup holders, two flew out of the boat going down the highway so I had to jack a couple from the table.  I can't get the pics to post from photobucket for some reason, none of the options are putting the pics in the post.  If you want shoot me your email & I'll send them over

Our dog just hides by the sub, I think it's strangest thing

the_big_dogs at msn dot com