Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 Wakesetter LSV - purchase

FlyBoyCoy

Howdy crew! It's been a while since I have been here. Considering selling the 07 LSV and picking up a 15.

Couple questions:

Warranty - transferable?

New controls/screens/systems - pretty robust or buggy? (This would be a first for me to have an "advanced" boat so a little weery)

What were options on the 15? The one I'm looking into has the G3 tower, Rockford sound, boat cover, Bimini, 350hp monsoon, does not have any metallic flake paint, 140 hrs total time

Assuming some of you here watch these markets more than I do - What would you say this boat would be $ valued? Estimate based on a 9.5/10 condition.

Thank you in advance,

Coy

Edited by FlyBoyCoy

Warranty should be transferable if you pay the fee.  G3 tower was standard, G4 was an upgrade.

New dash is awesome.   Just make sure you have the latest firmware since they worked out a few bugs.   Power Wedge 2 happened in 15 and really is a nice feature.  

Not sure what I would consider a great deal, but be aware in 2016 the LSV got a new tranny ratio, a new base engine (Ford 6.2 liter), new style vinyl material, and 5 year warranty instead of the previous 3 year.  I wouldn't shy away from a 15 at all, but I certainly would peruse the 16's as well.  I think '16 got new surfgate actuators too that are quicker if you are into transfers.  Personally, and I haven't looked at the market recently, but I would think mid-upper 70's on a '15.  You can likely get a 16 for low 90's (check out @Ronnie as it is sweet!) and I would be looking for a $10k or more discount on a '15 vs '16.