Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Horn with DJ Airhorn sound buy/install?

22off

Curious if anyone has installed something like this already? I would like to install additional "surprise" horn to my free Acc button on the dash, and ideally would like it either hidden or mounted on the tower? Can't seem to find any for sale online.

I am curious if anyone could help me locate a horn or a trumpet horn that would sound like this:

Thanks!

Edited by 22off
  • 2 weeks later...

Download an app called Ham Horn and just use your stereo.  Cheaper, easier, and probably lowder if you have tower speakers. You can use the horn over your music too. 

On 3/8/2017 at 10:52 AM, SCMike said:

Download an app called Ham Horn and just use your stereo.  Cheaper, easier, and probably lowder if you have tower speakers. You can use the horn over your music too. 

Thanks, that would work if I had them. I had the phone app before but no Tower speakers (yet). If I had them, I'd probably use an acc switch to turn the amp on/off separate from radio switch, so it would involve a few steps. Another reason to invest in tower speaker :)

On 3/7/2017 at 7:25 AM, FlyBoyCoy said:

Spec-D Tuning AH-6202 Air Horn System 115Db 12V w/ Compressor Dual 2PCS Trumpets Zinc Alloy https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00HWI7BI2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_vpRVybGJG9TH6

Good tip and price, thanks. Does this kit sound close to the DJ horn, have you heard it - do both horns come together at the same time? And how would it sound if horns are concealed somewhere? 115dB is way loud