Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan Tower Mirror

DonT

I know this has been discussed before - but some time ago.  It's time to put a tower mirror on my 98 Sunsetter LX - and I've read that there are issues with getting a level mirror due to the unique nature of the titan tower.  So I'm throwing it out to the crew - what has worked for you with minimal fuss....I want to be skiing, not messing w/ the mirror.

Thanks!

I have a ebay special arm and a CIPA extreme ball joint mirror. The arm stick down at an angle.  am going to switch to either the one made for the titan or a windshield mount this summer. 

The down angle bend makes it a pain to mount a mirror. 

Can you contact Star One to see what they have sitting on the shelf?  They made the Titan originally (sorta) and have parts on hand.  I had a titan III years ago with the titan mirror arm and it worked great!

Just received a Samson arm and PTM Edge 140 mirror -  haven't installed it yet, but looks like it will fit the bill perfectly.  I'll update w/ pics once installed.