Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 21 VLX Gatorstep Kit (awesome service from TJ!)

SCMike

Spray date is 3/7, but I'm getting an early start on the upgrades.  

Quick Story: I reached Gatorstep because I wanted to order a Bow, Front Deck, Rear Deck, and a custom Transom protector (Kick panel) for my 21 vlx on order.  The purpose of the email was to confirm the correct color and pattern to match the stock Malibu soft grip floor in Mocha color for the 21vlx so I could order it on the website.  I thought it was the scraped teak, but wanted to be 100% certain.  It turns out the stock  Malibu mocha color is not on the website, nor do they have a name for it, but they are now stocking it.  TJ quickly responded with this information and a custom pattern to match the stock 21vlx soft grip.  He also called Malibu and got the measurements so he can create the custom transom protector I requested.  This all happened writhin a few hours!!  I confirmed my order and TJ quoted out 2 weeks for production and delivery.  I got to give TJ major props for the quick and amazing service.  Below is a link to the pattern that TJ came up with.  If you ask me, he nailed it.  Can't wait to see it it on my boat!

https://goo.gl/photos/K3sjYGMBcZhMtYzbA

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FlyBoyCoy said:

Curious what this co$t

Total was $412 with the addition of the custom transom protector they did for me.

14 hours ago, FlyBoyCoy said:

Thx!

No problem.  Btw that was my totally price with shipping.

Bow = $65

Front Deck = $149

Rear Deck = $110

Transom Protector = $60

Total for all pieces is $384 before shipping. 

3 hours ago, HPetit said:

When you get your transom Gatorade installed would you update the post with a picture?

Sure thing.  I got the kit in last week, no I just have to wait for my boat to arrive 

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, HPetit said:

Do you have a picture of the transom protector? I am trying to get Gatorstep to give me your exact order. Tomorrow is going to be a good day

I don't have a picture off hand, but I did send you the mock up and invoice via email.  Did you get it?  

I just received my bow, front and rear deck kit yesterday after placing my order Monday! Haven't put it on yet, but will this evening. Peices look great tho, I got black scraped over sharkskin.