Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

WHERE SHOULD I BUY A WAKE BOARD TOWER FOR 95 BU

petemac

JUST PICKED UP A '95 BU AND IT NEEDS A TOWER ANY INFO OR IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT LESS $$$ THE BETTER Yahoo.gif . SORRY MY CAPS WONT UNLOCK

We have a Monster tower. I really like it, although with all of the moving parts it has, it's probably not the most solid one on the market. It looks like the Titans might be more solid because there's less moving parts, but then again you're spending maybe $1000 more for the Titan.

I do like the looks of the Monster tower better than most towers, though.

Just put a monster tower on my Response last month and love it for the money. You can get the Titan I for about the same price as the monster on wakeside, but there is the calender bonus as mentioned before. I just put one of there bimini tops on last night and works great as well.

JUST PICKED UP A '95 BU AND IT NEEDS A TOWER ANY INFO OR IDEAS WOULD BE GREAT LESS $$$ THE BETTER Yahoo.gif . SORRY MY CAPS WONT UNLOCK
Then forget the tower for a minute and buy a new keyboard first. :)
Then forget the tower for a minute and buy a new keyboard first. :)

ROFL.gif

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Monster Tower on my 97 Bayliner (no cheap shots please!). I really enjoyed it. The tower was very solid. I did keep the correct size allen wrnch handy and would tighten it up after towing or every few times out, but really no issues to speak of.

When test driving new boats, i was amazed at how many factory towers were no where near as solid at the Monster Tower. I also got many commetns from people on how good they thought it looked.

Here's one idea worth considering....

Monster Tower

If you don't buy it at least get the calender Crazy.gif The Titan Series 1 tower is a bit more but well worth it imho.

This is my vote as well. Go with the Titan.