Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
hethj7

Wake the World banner group buy?

hethj7

I know several on here help organize WTW events.   I'd really like to buy a couple "sail sign" banners to dress up the KC event.    I was curious if others have already bought some, have a potential business that would cut us a discount, or may want to go in on an order with me.   @waketheworld @Wakesetter67 @BadgerBoater55 @Kalamazoo

Shipping logistics may put a stop to all this, but I'd thought I'd throw it out there.  

http://www.avalonspecialties.com/p/product/ae76c44a-35e5-4b71-9469-0fc57beae191/promotional-advertising-custom-12ft-promoflag-w-ground-stand

BadgerBoater55
On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:10 AM, hethj7 said:

I know several on here help organize WTW events.   I'd really like to buy a couple "sail sign" banners to dress up the KC event.    I was curious if others have already bought some, have a potential business that would cut us a discount, or may want to go in on an order with me.   @waketheworld @Wakesetter67 @BadgerBoater55 @Kalamazoo

Shipping logistics may put a stop to all this, but I'd thought I'd throw it out there.  

http://www.avalonspecialties.com/p/product/ae76c44a-35e5-4b71-9469-0fc57beae191/promotional-advertising-custom-12ft-promoflag-w-ground-stand

I have a vendor we use for a lot of promotional things at my job.  Let me check with them and see what we can get for prices.  I would really like some for our event this year as they help grab attention.

hethj7
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:46 PM, BadgerBoater55 said:

I have a vendor we use for a lot of promotional things at my job.  Let me check with them and see what we can get for prices.  I would really like some for our event this year as they help grab attention.

Any word back?   

BadgerBoater55
41 minutes ago, hethj7 said:

Any word back?   

So sorry on this... It won't be much cheaper.  It has been a crazy first 3 months of the year.

Shipping will probably wipeout any savings.

Edited by BadgerBoater55

hethj7

No worries.  I figured shipping would be a nightmare to coordinate anyways. 

hethj7

We ended up buying from these folks for the KC event and couldn't be happier with the way our flags turned out.   I'd post photos, but still haven't spent the time to find my PB replacement.  You can see it in the group photo from FB.  For the price, they are awesome!

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YVPJPW4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1