Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Million mile 5.7L 2007 Toyota Tundra

Fman

2 hours ago, Cole2001 said:

Sitting in the tundra TRD pro waiting at a dealership right now and you guys who are saying it's not nice are totally wrong.

I don't think anyone has said it isn't nice.  What has been said is that there are competitors that are considerably better.

@Tims, have you looked and felt the competition's top line leather?  I am getting the feeling that you have not.

47 minutes ago, RyanB said:

I don't think anyone has said it isn't nice.  What has been said is that there are competitors that are considerably better.

@Tims, have you looked and felt the competition's top line leather?  I am getting the feeling that you have not.

Precisely.    I wanted so bad to buy a trd pro last year when they FINALLY put leather in it.   For way less money I can get way more features Proper air suspension more mpg and more power...just couldn't do it (buy the Toyota)  I did like the sand color tho.  So, bought another ram and couldn't be more happy.  As amazing as that may sound to the fca haters.   

1 hour ago, 85 Barefoot said:

Cole, still no automatic climate control in trd is there?   Heck that's standard on what, a ford xlt? ?

Really? My wife's Toyota Highlander has auto climate control and its only their mid trim level. If I was downgrading to a gasser truck a tundra crew max would be up there on my list. 

8 hours ago, RyanB said:

Ryan, I have and agree that the Ram interior is really nice. The most plush feeling, pleasing to the eye and feature equipped out of the whole segment. I just don't believe the quality is any better. 

"leather" cracking and ripping apart in 3-4yrs.  Check engine lights, burnt up power window motors and a/c compressors. And those foggy plastic headlights from using cheap plastics.

Edited by nyryan2001
15 hours ago, Cole2001 said:

Sitting in the tundra TRD pro waiting at a dealership right now and you guys who are saying it's not nice are totally wrong.

The pro interior is sick....are you buying it?  post up some pics!

10 hours ago, Fman said:

The pro interior is sick....are you buying it?  post up some pics!

No, a 4runner limited. If we didn't need to tow the 5th wheel I would love the truck!

Screen%20Shot%202017-03-04%20at%207.25.0

also got to play with the new magic pro! Cool wakeboard edits on the way.

You know it's 2017 when peeps shoot a pic of there new rig with a drone :thumbup: Congrats on the new ride!

BTW my house we just sold back in December my neighbor was a mac tool guy...man do I miss him, if there was ever a tool I needed to borrow that guy had it!

• Like 2