Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 23LSV

TexasTexas95

Yes. That's it. I'm not gonna cry if someone grabs it since I still have to pull financials for my bank (who is super slow) But if someone does scoop it up, Just tell them I sent you and then they will hook me up the same on another boat since I should get at least some credit for selling it. Call Mike Bohan at Texas Malibu in New Braunfels. He isn't interested in playing numbers games, only moving boats.

I'm the Wakesurf/ board instructor for The University of Texas so they are trying (a little) to get this 2016 off the lot and this color scheme kinda suits our school colors better than most. 

Lol! I love this forum. Can't put anything past y'all! 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, hethj7 said:

I got a fast bank if you need it.  They help my dealer quite a bit and were great to work with and had competitive rates.  

I'm whipping up financials pretty quick here and then likely let my bank have a go at it first but send out a couple other apps all at one time to try and only ding my credit one time. I may be getting with you on that contact though. I do have a relationship with my lender however, this would be the 3rd boat in 4 years (paying on 2nd now). My bank also requires no money down. Which isn't necessary but it's nice. 

I LOVE orange boats. If I were to order, it would be orange and white.  The only thing I don't care for when building an orange boat is the interior options.  I'm not a fan of the orange accents as they are too bright for my liking.

Although I would never order one myself, I would not shy away from orange if buying used or leftover.  Speaking of orange, this has to be the sickest orange Malibu I have ever seen.  

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, SCMike said:

Although I would never order one myself, I would not shy away from orange if buying used or leftover.  Speaking of orange, this has to be the sickest orange Malibu I have ever seen.  

I would not have any problems having an orange boat either.  But the orange bottom is just butt ugly.  Looks like the boat was in orange colored water that stained it.  The only thing worse would be a yellow bottom that looked like it was dunked in urine.  

14 minutes ago, TallRedRider said:

I would not have any problems having an orange boat either.  But the orange bottom is just butt ugly.  Looks like the boat was in orange colored water that stained it.  The only thing worse would be a yellow bottom that looked like it was dunked in urine.  

Different strokes for different folks I guess.  The yellow hulls are starting to get pretty popular with Nautiques, I like those too.  Hahaha! 

I'm not an orange person, but I actually like this on the bottom. My issue is the black portion of the tower with it. Orange tower would put this over the top. 

It really is fun how color coordinating, etc. is so individual. All works of art to me,

Steve B.

I am ordinarily not a huge fan of orange, but some of these look good.   Very personal decisions, but what do I know, I ordered a boat that is 90% Black in Phoenix...... the orange will absolutely be awesome on the water.