Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Women's Bathing Suit

NMMalibuFamily

My wife is a beautiful woman and the mother of our 3 kids. She is much more beautiful than she will ever give herself credit for. Without question she could wear some smoking hot swimsuits, but she is at a point where it's probably not appropriate to bounce out of her top when we cross a surf wake going a little too fast. :whistle:

So, I'm on a mission to try to help her find that balance in a bikini that is functional, appropriate, doesn't look like she's trying to fit in with our teenage daughter, and yet hot. :thumbup:  

Any suggestions on some sites to consider?  :help:

Surprisingly, she has had good luck with Lands End before, but the last couple seasons have been a dud. We've looked at Evo and nothing seemed like a good option. 

1 hour ago, NMMalibuFamily said:

My wife is a beautiful woman and the mother of our 3 kids. She is much more beautiful than she will ever give herself credit for. Without question she could wear some smoking hot swimsuits, but she is at a point where it's probably not appropriate to bounce out of her top when we cross a surf wake going a little too fast. :whistle:

So, I'm on a mission to try to help her find that balance in a bikini that is functional, appropriate, doesn't look like she's trying to fit in with our teenage daughter, and yet hot. :thumbup:  

Any suggestions on some sites to consider?  :help:

Surprisingly, she has had good luck with Lands End before, but the last couple seasons have been a dud. We've looked at Evo and nothing seemed like a good option. 

Maybe Venus? Got a catalog in the mail the other day.. looked like it was targeted towards hot mums in their 30-40 range but I'm clueless.. some of them looked great!... Umm The swimsuits..The swimsuits....?

• Like 4
23 hours ago, UWSkier said:

Glidesoul is really popular on the pro ski circuit.  Looks good but functional for doing stuff other than laying in he sun.

+1 for glidesoul.  My wife has a glidesoul comp vest.  They make some nice fashionable stuff

37 minutes ago, Jdubb16 said:

Swimspot.com

So I visited that site once and now their side bar ads are showing up on my news sites in place of whatever was there before.  Good scenery! :)

Victoria Secret Suits are great, and have a wide variety of sizes.  They seem to know the female body better than other companies....Although I heard somewhere that they were discontinuing their swim line.

On ‎26‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 0:07 AM, Falko said:

Wicked weasel.  Oh, you said family friendly, nevermind...

Oh they are very family friendly, as long as I am the only other family member there:lol:

My wife has 4 or 5 tops, just make sure you get the appropriate material, bottoms are much more difficult without ah ummm ah having to much bottom.

Try the 517 or 518 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

My wife is one of those never aging types. She could pass as a sister to any of our adult daughters. She has taken to enjoying the full coverage tops, and yoga type bottoms and boardshorts from TY, O'Neil, and even Roxy. They cover nicely, show shape, and don't make here look as though she's pretending to be someone she is not. We found these suits at Scheels in Reno, NV. They are online as well. I'm not gonna lie, this quality of style and cover comes at a hefty price. She's worth it, so just do it.