Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New to me 2014 24 MXZ

OnTheWater

Just now, OnTheWater said:

New member, new boat.  Traded in my 2013 Yamaha 242 for a 2014 Malibu 24 MXZ this past week.  Really pleased with the deal and the dealership - great people to work with.  

Here are a few storage pics of the boat - more to come in the spring.  Happy to be a part of this forum - lots of info to help with the decision!

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

Nice looking ride! Welcome to the crew!

• Like 3
On 1/22/2017 at 2:12 PM, OnTheWater said:

New member, new boat.  Traded in my 2013 Yamaha 242 for a 2014 Malibu 24 MXZ this past week.  Really pleased with the deal and the dealership - great people to work with.  

Here are a few storage pics of the boat - more to come in the spring.  Happy to be a part of this forum - lots of info to help with the decision!

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

Congrats and welcome! I see the ID reg #s, what part of the state?  I'm in Boise

56 minutes ago, ID AX said:

Congrats and welcome! I see the ID reg #s, what part of the state?  I'm in Boise

I'm up in Coeur d'Alene - keep the boat in a slip at the CdA Resort.  I make it down to Boise for work every 2-3 months - where do you boat down there?

58 minutes ago, Pnwrider said:

Congrats, welcome to the crew and nice first post (thanks for not making us yell for pics)! 

PNW - assuming this stands for Pacific Northwest, where are you at?

1 hour ago, OnTheWater said:

I'm up in Coeur d'Alene - keep the boat in a slip at the CdA Resort.  I make it down to Boise for work every 2-3 months - where do you boat down there?

Most of our time is at Lucky Peak or Lowell and we hit Arrowrock a couple times a year.  We also have a place in McCall and spend numerous weekends up there.  Shoot me a pm if you get down this way.  We have a few travelers that end up on the water with us every summer.  

4 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

Near Seattle. 

I live in Spokane, boat in Coeur d'Alene and work a lot in the Seattle area.  Looking forward to the snow disappearing over here... 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Boat is finally in the slip...now just waiting on some nice weather.  46 degree air and 44 water on the delivery ride. *sigh*

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

• Like 3
On 4/15/2017 at 8:41 PM, OnTheWater said:

Boat is finally in the slip...now just waiting on some nice weather.  46 degree air and 44 water on the delivery ride. *sigh*

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

Thats a really nice looking marina your in there!

Just now, APoko said:

Thats a really nice looking marina your in there!

Coeur d'Alene Resort Boardwalk.  One of 3 of Hagadone's marinas. We're pushing 30+ boats a day out these days.

Congrats on the MXZ.