Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
OnTheWater

New to me 2014 24 MXZ

Recommended Posts

blytle473
Just now, OnTheWater said:

New member, new boat.  Traded in my 2013 Yamaha 242 for a 2014 Malibu 24 MXZ this past week.  Really pleased with the deal and the dealership - great people to work with.  

Here are a few storage pics of the boat - more to come in the spring.  Happy to be a part of this forum - lots of info to help with the decision!

 

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

Nice looking ride! Welcome to the crew!

Share this post


Link to post
RyanB

Congrats!  Beautiful boat.  Very nice upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
NMMalibuFamily

Enjoy!  Nice looking boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
CharlieBeaU

Congrats. Awesome looking boat.

Share this post


Link to post
09vRide

Good trade!!

Share this post


Link to post
ID AX
On 1/22/2017 at 2:12 PM, OnTheWater said:

New member, new boat.  Traded in my 2013 Yamaha 242 for a 2014 Malibu 24 MXZ this past week.  Really pleased with the deal and the dealership - great people to work with.  

Here are a few storage pics of the boat - more to come in the spring.  Happy to be a part of this forum - lots of info to help with the decision!

 

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

Congrats and welcome! I see the ID reg #s, what part of the state?  I'm in Boise

Share this post


Link to post
Pnwrider

Congrats, welcome to the crew and nice first post (thanks for not making us yell for pics)! 

Share this post


Link to post
OnTheWater
56 minutes ago, ID AX said:

Congrats and welcome! I see the ID reg #s, what part of the state?  I'm in Boise

I'm up in Coeur d'Alene - keep the boat in a slip at the CdA Resort.  I make it down to Boise for work every 2-3 months - where do you boat down there?

Share this post


Link to post
OnTheWater
58 minutes ago, Pnwrider said:

Congrats, welcome to the crew and nice first post (thanks for not making us yell for pics)! 

PNW - assuming this stands for Pacific Northwest, where are you at?

Share this post


Link to post
ID AX
1 hour ago, OnTheWater said:

I'm up in Coeur d'Alene - keep the boat in a slip at the CdA Resort.  I make it down to Boise for work every 2-3 months - where do you boat down there?

Most of our time is at Lucky Peak or Lowell and we hit Arrowrock a couple times a year.  We also have a place in McCall and spend numerous weekends up there.  Shoot me a pm if you get down this way.  We have a few travelers that end up on the water with us every summer.  

Share this post


Link to post
Pnwrider
2 hours ago, OnTheWater said:

PNW - assuming this stands for Pacific Northwest, where are you at?

Near Seattle. 

Share this post


Link to post
DarkSide

On the water, enjoy the MXZ!  The MXZ can be stellar!  Great looking boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
OnTheWater
4 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

Near Seattle. 

I live in Spokane, boat in Coeur d'Alene and work a lot in the Seattle area.  Looking forward to the snow disappearing over here... 

Share this post


Link to post
OnTheWater
14 minutes ago, DarkSide said:

On the water, enjoy the MXZ!  The MXZ can be stellar!  Great looking boat. 

Thanks - can't wait!

Share this post


Link to post
ahopkinsVTX

Great looking boat and welcome to the crew!

Share this post


Link to post
BusterSaunders

Congrats, nice boat!

Share this post


Link to post
Tags

Great looking boat. Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
ConnollyCrew

Beautiful boat! Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
APoko

@OnTheWaterWelcome to the Crew and to the MXZ club.  I'm sure you'll love the boat, we love ours!

Share this post


Link to post
OnTheWater

Boat is finally in the slip...now just waiting on some nice weather.  46 degree air and 44 water on the delivery ride. *sigh*

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
onwi

Drysuit

Share this post


Link to post
APoko
On 4/15/2017 at 8:41 PM, OnTheWater said:

Boat is finally in the slip...now just waiting on some nice weather.  46 degree air and 44 water on the delivery ride. *sigh*

IMG_3917.jpg

IMG_3918.jpg

Thats a really nice looking marina your in there!

Share this post


Link to post
Bill_AirJunky
Just now, APoko said:

Thats a really nice looking marina your in there!

Coeur d'Alene Resort Boardwalk.  One of 3 of Hagadone's marinas. We're pushing 30+ boats a day out these days.

Congrats on the MXZ.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...