Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2018 23 LSV

WakeSwagger

Oh my is this thing beautiful! It's so much deeper and bigger feeling. No 17inch prop, flip down steps like the mxz. 

6B8F862E-3263-472A-845D-255E1CDD9FDB_zps

Edit: what's wrong with Photobucket??

Edited by Cole2001
Just now, Cole2001 said:

Oh my is this thing beautiful! It's so much deeper and bigger feeling. No 17inch prop, flip down steps like the mxz. 

6B8F862E-3263-472A-845D-255E1CDD9FDB_zps

Edit: what's wrong with Photobucket??

Use http://imgur.com

Photobucket decided to charge it's users $40 a month if they want to link their photos to another site.

I'm not having issues with photobucket? I have the free membership.

Try using the direct link instead of img.

Edited by teamerickson
ahopkins22LSV
Just now, Cory said:

Sorry to jack your photobucket, but people will wanna see these...  I guess the cat is out now.  Welcome to the world wide unveiling of the 2018 LSV... :)

Still not working. PB has locked down pretty much everyone's account. 

Just now, Cory said:

So Malibu decided to unveil the boat at Performance Watersports in Canada this year, eh?

Performance has great schemes, I’m glad they won the job! East Coast Flightcraft has had one too. I saw it on FB. 

LOVE the colors.  Don't like the weird pads on the seats and sundeck (agree it looks like a after thought).

Considering upgrading and I think I would order that exact color scheme!  Charcoal and blue is my goto anyway ... :)

I hate to say it, but it looks like Malibu said, "what is the least amount of sea deck we can put down, but still be allowed to say we have a step over covered in sea deck?".  Just looks like they stuck them to the vinyl.  

Other than that, it looks good and about what I expected.

Edited by bamabonners

Was amazed to see one on the lake today.  Black and blue.  Looked like a family was anchored just across the channel from our cove with some big green slide thing behind it.  Surprised it had a G3 tower.  Just got in, thought I'd check to see..... these photos make me 99% sure it was one.  Keep in mind my lake house is only about 10 miles from the factory, so I would expect to see one out this way earlier.

Anyone other dealers got one in? Performance marine said they have a few more coming in the next couple days. 

For anyone in the states this could be a decent deal for you. He bought it when the dollar was 1.29 now it's 1.32 so you save some money.