Sign in to follow this  
petemac

WOW NOW I KNOW!!!

petemac

I JUST PICKED UP A 1995 MALIBU SUNSETTER, THE BOAT LOOKED LIKE A 9 WHEN I GOT ONTO LAKE CASTAIC IT RAN LIKE 9.5. COMING OFF A 1994 REINELL-V8 I NOW CAN SEE WHY YOU GUYS ARE SUCH NUT CASES...OOOOPS I MEANT ENTHUSIASTS. THE BOAT IS SO SOLID IT WAS A LIKE COMING FROM A SQEAKY NOISEY IMPORT CAR TO A PORSCHE CARRERA 4S.

ANY GOOD SHOPS TO WORK ON HER IN THE LOS ANGESE PREF WESTSIDE AREA? Shocking.gifShocking.gifShocking.gif

Pistol Pete

Glad you like it so much. Welcome to the club. Now, break out anohter thousand.

Mike00LXI

dang, my ears are ringing...

jeffmx

and another thousand.....

WakeGirl
I JUST PICKED UP A 1995 MALIBU SUNSETTER, THE BOAT LOOKED LIKE A 9 WHEN I GOT ONTO LAKE CASTAIC IT RAN LIKE 9.5. COMING OFF A 1994 REINELL-V8 I NOW CAN SEE WHY YOU GUYS ARE SUCH NUT CASES...OOOOPS I MEANT ENTHUSIASTS. THE BOAT IS SO SOLID IT WAS A LIKE COMING FROM A SQEAKY NOISEY IMPORT CAR TO A PORSCHE CARRERA 4S.

ANY GOOD SHOPS TO WORK ON HER IN THE LOS ANGESE PREF WESTSIDE AREA? Shocking.gifShocking.gifShocking.gif

Welcome to the site Pete & congrats on the new boat. Could you please turn off your caps-lock?

tgaugh

Malibudude

Welcome to the site and to ever be spending money on it....I'd recommed Tilley's Marine.

Pistol Pete

And,

I might change your boat description from Reinell to 'Bu

chathamsolutions

Welcome!

Man, you're going to love your new ride.

BTW - it's B.O.A.F.T = Break Out Another Five Thousand

mikeg
Welcome to the site and to ever be spending money on it....I'd recommed Tilley's Marine.

I'll second the suggestion to go to Tilly's Marine (Ventura). I'm told that the Brady (service manager) is the one Malibu calls when they are stumped.

gonorth

Turn the caps lock off? Hey the guy is excited about his new boat and he needs to shout so the whole world can hear him. Biggrin.gifCrazy.gif

apexeon

Enjoy Your new ride. My first real inboard was a Brand spanking new 1988 Ski Nautique 2001. Remember the thing that ensures more fun is more fuel in the tank.

drtortho

I'll second the suggestion to go to Tilly's Marine (Ventura). I'm told that the Brady (service manager) is the one Malibu calls when they are stumped.

Go to Tilly's in Ventura. Their SM is great. You also have Bakersfield, but they run hot and cold, only have 1 guy and he is working on about 4 diferent kinds of boats. Paradise in Temecula is apparently ok also, although their service place used to be at their original store in Riverside. Have used 'em all and prefer the drive to Tilly's.

Enjoy the Bu'!!!!!!