Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
ID AX

2017 FAE Group Buy???

ID AX

Hey gang.  I am getting a FAE for our '15 LSV and it seems like we haven't had a group buy since '15?  I know that most new boats are coming with but wanted to see if there is any interest. 

nlouthan

I'm in for sure!

That Guy

Interested. Loved the one on my T22.

Ronnie

If we get enough requests I'll contact them and put it together. I will let you know though that, as in the past, these Group buys are for Supporting Members only.

ID AX
36 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

If we get enough requests I'll contact them and put it together. I will let you know though that, as in the past, these Group buys are for Supporting Members only.

Thank you @Ronnie I will be tomorrow :)

Edited by ID AX

ID AX

Hate to say it but I am out.  My dealer is working with me on installing an FAE.  Having a great dealer is.... well great.

isellacuras

I'd be interested. Savings would need to be significant. 

RyanB

Interested in learning more.

pawhitejr

Interested

shadetreefab

Interested 

Ronnie

Working on this. If Greg doesn't put it together this week I'll do it next week.

D-GOOSE

I'm working on pricing now and will make a new thread with details. 

Please PM me if you interested. As before this will be for supporting or crew chiefs.

D-GOOSE

BEING A CREW SUPPORTER AND CHIEF HAS IT'S BENEFITS!

The Crew has a special offer for all orders on FAE systems.

Discount

Crew members receive $30 off

Crew Supporters receive $30 off plus a crew T-shirt with proof of purchase

Crew Chiefs receive $30 off plus a crew towel with proof of purchase

Order details 

PM D-GOOSE for code

UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP

Yes you can upgrade your membership anytime before submitting your proof of purchase. Contact Mdude if your upgrading from Supporter to Chief.

Kblagg
On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 8:52 PM, D-GOOSE said:

BEING A CREW SUPPORTER AND CHIEF HAS IT'S BENEFITS!

The Crew has a special offer for all orders on FAE systems.

Discount

Crew members receive $30 off

Crew Supporters receive $30 off plus a crew T-shirt with proof of purchase

Crew Chiefs receive $30 off plus a crew towel with proof of purchase

Order details 

PM D-GOOSE for code

UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP

Yes you can upgrade your membership anytime before submitting your proof of purchase. Contact Mdude if your upgrading from Supporter to Chief.

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but I tried IMing and didn't get a response.  Is the discount still active?  Can anyone share the code?

Kojak

I didn't need a code.  I just told FAE and they honored the discount.

Kblagg

Reached out to FAE and they've offered to provide a group discount for the next few weeks.  Here's the details:

The Fresh Air Exhaust team appreciates all the support we’ve had (and continue to have) from the Malibu owners community. We are extending a group buy discount that will run from 11/7/17 –11/19/17.  Anyone ordering online can use promo code “MALIBULOVE”, or when ordering by phone, you must mention that you are with the Malibu group buy.  When entered, this code will apply a $50 discount to the order. All online orders are processed manually, meaning that no charge will be made to your card until you have received an order confirmation. This discount cannot be combined with other offers, and is valid ONLY on direct, retail, new orders only. We are currently running an estimated 72 hours to two week turnaround but will work to complete your order as quickly as possible.

Anyone interested can learn more about available options at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/about-us/fae-options/. Orders can be placed by phone 512.647.7321 or online at http://www.freshairexhaust.com/your-boat/. Measurement verification will likely not be necessary on your boat, unless you are ordering a one-piece Y or T design, or to verify clearance with some wedges. If this is the case, we will follow up with you once the order has been placed. Call or email us at [email protected] with any questions.

A little information about Fresh Air Exhaust – The Original Surf Exhaust:

Join the thousands of other boat owners that have upgraded their boat with the CLEANEST and QUIETEST exhaust available.

Why FAE?
* PROTECT YOUR FAMILY - FAE reduces Carbon Monoxide and other exhaust gas at least 90%
* STEREO UPGRADE / NO MORE YELLING!- FAE reduces exhaust noise levels approx. 50%

* FAE does not change boat handling, performance, or wake
* FAE is patented and an American made, family owned and operated business

HOW DOES IT WORK?
*FAE works by injecting the boat’s exhaust gases into the prop wash, pushing the exhaust away from the boat

Order today at www.FreshAirExhaust.com or 512.647.7321. We are the ORIGINAL SURF EXHAUST!

Edited by Kblagg
Moved Details into a quote

Kojak

FAE is definitely worth adding to your boat.  It really reduces the noise level for the rider.  We can actually talk back and forth between rider and passengers now.  Before it was so loud that was not possible.  It's also makes a difference in how well you can hear the stereo behind the boat. 

Oh yeah, it reduces CO2 as well.  :biggrin:

Edited by Kojak

D_Turner

Ordered one over the weekend.  It will not get installed until about March/April so no product testing for awhile.

Thanks for the discount information