Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Tower Mirror and Arm

Fred4

I want to add a new mirror and arm to my 05 VLX with the Illusion tower.  I currently only have the stock mirror on the windshield.  Have any of you made the switch?  If so, which set up would you recommend that doesn't break the bank?  For the record, It is driving me crazy to look out the window and see the lake froze over.

I have the Samson mirror and it's the bees knees. Expensive tho . Search around and monitor the classifieds and you may be able to snatch one up for a 3rd of the price

2 hours ago, svnfightsvn said:

I have the Samson mirror and it's the bees knees. Expensive tho . Search around and monitor the classifieds and you may be able to snatch one up for a 3rd of the price

thanks for the reply

• 3 weeks later...