Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Kudos to Wetsounds!

ds53652

Long story short...

On Black Friday I purchased a pair of Rev10s with the swivel clamps and light rings from one of their authorized internet sellers (Sonic Electronix).   When I received the packages, it's missing one of the swivel clamps.   So I escalate to Sonic Electronix and I've been getting the run around ever since.    So today I contacted WetSounds customer service and spoke to Andrew.   I explained the situation and was honestly just hoping maybe they could place a call to Sonic Electronix and try to help out that way.    Andrew said, let me look into it and I'll give you a call back.   He said, but FYI, it will likely be an hour or so before I can get back to you.  I said, no problem and thanked him for his help.    Well, 5 minutes later he calls me back and says, we're going to ship you your swivel clamp today!   :)

That's customer service!!!   Thank you Andrew and Wetsounds!!!!!

• Like 2

Andrew is weird, you gotta watch that guy :rofl:

Sonic Electronix is a hackjob.  Horrible customer service, they even go as far as to remove serial numbers.  Before I created my business I used them for a couple JL Audio amps for a customer.  1 came in dead.  After calling them, they said I'd get it back in 4 to 6 weeks.  Wait, what?  The take it back, reserialize it, send for repair, it goes back to them, then back to me.  How's that for a warranty?  It happens like that because they aren't authorized to sell most brands.  I realize they're authorized to sell Wet Sounds, but when you're paying retail for the equipment, you're better off buying from a dealer in person.  That way you don't get the run around, and all the parts are included that you originally paid for.

• Like 1