Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat + New Location = Big Change for IXFE

IXFE

martinarcher

I will say that the pics of Ronnie's latest 23LSV (flake blue) do NOT do that boat justice.  It's a boat you cannot capture in pics.  It is gorgeous in person.  The more sun, the more it pops!

• Like 3
1 minute ago, NWBU said:

Only in certain lights though, otherwise that flake looks fantastic.

The morning pic by the dock with BS driving also had the lavender hue.

compare to MC's charcoal... not a hint of purple. 

4B43510B-A45D-4DD7-AC36-8E22B1DBB895_zps

2 hours ago, IXFE said:

15DA4588-C3F8-45E0-9B91-A3B7B40B36B6_zps

Then a different lady says, "Didn't you have a purple boat last year??"

Go Huskies! ;)  I like that boat a lot.  I don't mind the charcoal, even though with as much as that more recent one posted, it is less to my taste than the blue one with the charcoal on the freeboard.  

3 hours ago, IXFE said:

Don't be sorry... it WAS purple!

I'll say it on the record... Malibu's charcoal metallic flake definitely has a lavender tint to it. 

See what happens when I venture away from black/silver/red...??

59B86A9E-5B1A-415D-8992-4AE969C223C6_zps

#foolmeonce

That is so funny, I have never noticed any lavender/purple in the surfer.   I am going to have to go back through pics.  The Malibu Charcoal flake is my favorite color.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, IXFE said:

Don't be sorry... it WAS purple!

I'll say it on the record... Malibu's charcoal metallic flake definitely has a lavender tint to it. 

it does have a tint to it...

20160805_112812.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by The Hulk

Welcome to Texas. You need to come down to the Trinity River and ride with us sometime.

PM me and I will let you know when we have one of our big rides.

IFXE,

Welcome to Texas! I'm located on the Fort Worth side of the metroplex. Let us know when you move to the area and we'll pull a crew together. There are a ton of great lakes around here and we'd love to introduce you to a few of our favorites as well as to some good people. Safe travels!

ps my vote is #6

29 minutes ago, Steve B. said:

I like the orange flake, but the orange interior? Not gonna happen.

Steve B.

Agreed.  That interior is almost as bad as the peanut butter ones.  

16 minutes ago, Sixer said:

Agreed.  That interior is almost as bad as the peanut butter ones.  

Ugh...you can't be hatin' on Peanut Butta interior....PB is awesome with the correct exterior.  I saw a ghost G23 with PB, it looked odd.  However some like 1021 look fantastic.

58 minutes ago, DarkSide said:

Ugh...you can't be hatin' on Peanut Butta interior....PB is awesome with the correct exterior.  I saw a ghost G23 with PB, it looked odd.  However some like 1021 look fantastic.

:Doh: Nothing personal DarkSide.  Something about brown interior just doesn't do it for me.  My boat is blue, white, and silver so maybe that's why it doesn't sound appealing to me.....mine would look horrible with PB interior.

in any case I'm looking forward for the first picture of your 25 LSV, I'm sure it will be a killer like always.

Good luck with the moving and all the best with your new job.

That's a lot of red IMO. I've like your past boats better with just a red accent. 

Side note - why have they not updated boat builder to reflect the new decals?

32 minutes ago, ndahlberg12 said:

That's a lot of red IMO. I've like your past boats better with just a red accent. 

IDK... but it's sure frustrating. They still don't have all the vinyl options available in the builder from LAST year. 

And would it be too much to ask to get both towers added?

Edited by IXFE
  • Like 3

You'll love the Red Metalic,  it just plain Pops in the Sun, I have the white Pearl Metalic to and the contrast 

in the sun is amazing. The Black on your build  will realy set off the Red for you. Nice.

Edited by Dare2goBare
1 hour ago, ndahlberg12 said:

This x 10.... if she isn't broke don't fix it :)

• Like 2