Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A Hole-in-Hose

TIP: I put silicone grease on the manifold and muffler flanges before I installed the new hoses...they slipped on without a hitch.

See, and I thought he was going to say he lubed up the muffler bearings while he was at it. . .

C'mon Jack, everyone knows the muffler bearings have nothing to do with the exhaust mufflers...

:Doh: See, you're right again!

....My trailer could use some work as well. New brakes..maybe a pivoting hitch. I got a new MIG welder that I am itching to try out and the hitch would be a good project.

What brand of welder did you buy?

I got a New Lincoln SP-175 Plus with cart and Argon gas Cyl for $700 off of eBay. The catch was I had to drive to Pittsburg to pick it up.

I needed it to weld the new floor panels into my Project Ghia. That project might start any day. We are finally close to finishing my son's Dodge Stealth and the new Boat Dock.

All of my experience has been with Millers. I would be curious to see what you think of the Lincoln.