Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Pure Audio Built 22 VLX

SheDago

Very impressive!

I'd like to see daytime pics of the rubrail too.

With the crooked pics it's hard to tell about the batteries.  Where are those at?  I'm not talking about the 2 stock batteries in boxes.

2 hours ago, jonyb said:

Very impressive!

I'd like to see daytime pics of the rubrail too.

With the crooked pics it's hard to tell about the batteries.  Where are those at?  I'm not talking about the 2 stock batteries in boxes.

The stereo batteries are under seats in the recessed area, the 4 fit perfectly in there and the trim panel makes it all flush so you can still store stuff on top of it.

On December 26, 2016 at 11:11 AM, skylerchamblee said:

What was used for the rubrail. PLEASE. 

As far as the rub rail goes Dennis has it down to a science, I don't know what he uses all i know is that its a full replacement rub rail !!!! Seeing the boat tore apart and the factory rub rail cut up in pieces on the ground before the boat ever hit the water was a tad nerve racking!!!! But obviously worth it!

On ‎12‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 10:00 PM, SheDago said:

As far as the rub rail goes Dennis has it down to a science, I don't know what he uses all i know is that its a full replacement rub rail !!!! Seeing the boat tore apart and the factory rub rail cut up in pieces on the ground before the boat ever hit the water was a tad nerve racking!!!! But obviously worth it!

I sent him a message about it on Instragram......

I'm building a demo boat at my shop and was asking about the rubrail.  We have a few customers wanting this and I've been trying to source the parts to do it.  Not the LED's, the rubrail material and lens or tubing to cover it.  Our demo boat is a Tige' and the rubrail is completely different then the Malibu.

3 hours ago, jonyb said:

I sent him a message about it on Instragram......

I'm building a demo boat at my shop and was asking about the rubrail.  We have a few customers wanting this and I've been trying to source the parts to do it.  Not the LED's, the rubrail material and lens or tubing to cover it.  Our demo boat is a Tige' and the rubrail is completely different then the Malibu.

I found something on wakeworld about it. Looks interesting.  

http://www.wakeworld.com/forum/showthread.php?t=802011

i know that tige has a different type of rubrail that might be harder, it isn't the simple round tubing.