Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2016 Photo contest

05hammerhead

Done!  Voted for you. Who's the wake boarder?

I might have voted for the surfer / jet ski but the surfer is about 0.1 seconds from a face plant.

Pics remind me that I'm going to get a drone this Spring.

ahopkins22LSV
7 hours ago, 05hammerhead said:

Im getting spanked...any help would be appreciated.

Voted! That shot is awesome regardless of the outcome.

3 hours ago, Raimie said:

Voted for you! Good luck!

I do gotta say, that pic of the guy falling surfing while the jetski is up in the air behind the Axis is pretty cool too.

It is but I am surprised they even allowed that to make it to the finals to be honest. Ever since last summer when a stand up landed on our friends board about three feet from him I could never support that. That kid on our lake is lucky there were children in our boat...

• Like 2
12 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Voted! That shot is awesome regardless of the outcome.

It is but I am surprised they even allowed that to make it to the finals to be honest. Ever since last summer when a stand up landed on our friends board about three feet from him I could never support that. That kid on our lake is lucky there were children in our boat...

Thanks.  I thought it was pretty good. 

There was a few of the jetski jumping the wake photos.  Every one of them made me cringe. 

15 hours ago, vanamp said:

Lots of drone photos this year.  We won a winterization a couple years back but did not make the cut this year.  

FB_IMG_1482357724622.jpg

I didnt even see this one.  Definitely should have made the finals over a few of the others. 

16 hours ago, minnmarker said:

Done!  Voted for you. Who's the wake boarder?

I might have voted for the surfer / jet ski but the surfer is about 0.1 seconds from a face plant.

Pics remind me that I'm going to get a drone this Spring.

Boarder is a good buddy of mine John.  I think this shot was a roll to revert, but hes got a huge bag of tricks that are fun to shoot. Here are a few others from this year.  Im a sucker for Raleys. I ended up taking 3rd in the photo contest...:(

13055070_10100630153654222_3579075581799

13719491_10100672814970602_5288080983956

13497594_10100657579058492_4736866741623