Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Titan III Bimini pictures.

Big Jay D

• 5 weeks later...

I'll try and get u some pix when I pull my 07 out to sell it (probably end of March) if that's not too late.  I have the Titan III. If I can find any old pix I'll send them  but they wouldnt be detailed 

It was not quite an oversized bimini, but it could have easily been made a lot longer and still be stable.  It did cover a good portion of the cockpit, even on the 247.  It was made by tower biminis, and I think they can custom make it if you are were thinking of just paying someone.   I still love and miss that tower.  If I could steal one and put it on my G23, I would consider it.  

First picture was meant to show off my surf pockets.    

2012-06-01072148.jpg

RIP, Pops.  I was able to take my dad to Lake Powell about a year before he passed.  Good times!  He is not as ornery as he looked in this picture, HAHA.  

2011_0621CC.jpg

I am sure I have other pictures if you need some other view.  

Lake Powell photos always look awesome.  My dad just passed too.  He was able to take one ride in the Malibu this summer.  He got me into boating and taught me to ski on my parents IO when I was a kid.  I'll miss him. 

Jake's boat. Its like 6' long, bigger than most I've seen, pretty conventional arrangement of supports. I thought I had some more pics of it but am striking out finding them. You might give him a call & ask for others.

GOPR0490.jpg

Edited by Bill_AirJunky

Thanks fellas. Basically I just trying to wrap my mind around pole placement with all these curves. And I'm trying to see where my limitations might be. I want a BIG Bimini. I like shade for my kids and myself. Mostly the kids though.