Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Support Local Michigan Business

onamission

First one is the Ski Boat Covers.  I have had a number of there covers starting in 1990.  Latest cover was a custom cover for our 2005 RLXI with a tower, ($625).  Well after 12 seasons of use you would think its time for a new cover, stitching and seams starting to come undone, especially around the tower opening and padding.  After talking with them a new cover would be around $1000, they suggested to have the cover sent in repairs.  $225 to have the complete cover restitched, washed and weathered proof.

Cover%202_zpsd2wx7rbe.jpg

The other is Wolverine Propeller.  Dropped off 2 Acme 515's with minor dines, under $300 for both to be PropScan Computerized Tuning ,balanced to Acme standards.

Just placed an order with Ski Boat Covers yesterday actually.  I love evolution and Corey's covers like the rest of this site but been waiting a year for him to come across a 22 VLX with G4 to pattern a folded tower and just don't think it'll happen anytime soon.  I'm excited to have a complete cover with no holes in it since my boat does see quite a bit of rain.  Mike was great to work with so far and am excited to get the final product. Will try to remember to post pics when I get it.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...