Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Purchasing membership/classified problems

Fman

I have been trying to upgrade to the "supporting non-recurring" membership for past few weeks, everytime I select the package in the store it pops up with a window that says I have already selected this item and I cant purchase another.  I see nothing in the store that says "pay or add to cart", this same thing also happens when I select $5 Classified purchase.  Does anyone here have any idea why this is happening?  or why I cant see any options to see what is in my cart.

Thanks for any help....

Edited by Fman

It doesn't let me buy anything so I've let it expire.  

"You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so."

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 7:40 AM, River Monsters said:

It doesn't let me buy anything so I've let it expire.  

"You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so."

I noticed my status had changed from Supporter to Member and ran into the same problem described above when attempting to renew my subscription through the store.

I renewed the Crew Chief membership about a month ago.  Does that still come with a shirt?  I have not received anything yet.  Hoping for a size small in time for Christmas for my daughter, who loves but swims (not literally) in my size L.

2 hours ago, Michigan boarder said:

I renewed the Crew Chief membership about a month ago.  Does that still come with a shirt?  I have not received anything yet.  Hoping for a size small in time for Christmas for my daughter, who loves but swims (not literally) in my size L.

Yes it does, just behind.  I'll definitely get that out ASAP for you.

2 hours ago, John I. said:

I noticed my status had changed from Supporter to Member and ran into the same problem described above when attempting to renew my subscription through the store.

What it is and haven't found a solution when membership expire unless I renew and in some case delete and do a whole invoice they won't go though.  I've gone round and round w the software support.  I'm going to hit them up again on this issue.

In Fmans situation at the buttom of the manage purchases is the pay now tab. Easy to miss if you don't scroll to the bottom.

• 4 months later...
On 11/28/2016 at 6:30 PM, Fman said:

I have been trying to upgrade to the "supporting non-recurring" membership for past few weeks, everytime I select the package in the store it pops up with a window that says I have already selected this item and I cant purchase another.  I see nothing in the store that says "pay or add to cart", this same thing also happens when I select $5 Classified purchase.  Does anyone here have any idea why this is happening?  or why I cant see any options to see what is in my cart.

Thanks for any help....

This is what it does to me too. Guess still not fixed? How do I get reinstalled as Supporter? Need to post stuff to Classifieds and couldn't. That is how I noticed I expired.

On 4/20/2017 at 6:37 PM, dalt1 said:

This is what it does to me too. Guess still not fixed? How do I get reinstalled as Supporter? Need to post stuff to Classifieds and couldn't. That is how I noticed I expired.

It had expired, I renewed the invoice.  Let me know if it still gives you problems.

• 7 months later...

I cannot even figure out how to purchase the subscription?   I’m on a mobile device and wanted to post photos of my new build and get thoughts.   For some reason the site wouldn’t let me add via drop box and you need a subscription to post but here can’t find that option in my account settings???