Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Skiers Pier- everything was right on!


Recommended Posts

Thanks, between Greg and Joe, we worked together to make it right....looking forward to the spring:)  I will get a pic or two up when I have some time!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Oh yes, a few km under the belt on this trip, got caught in the snow storm that shut down Highway 90....lots of fun:)  All good in the end...a few stories to tell...:whistle:

Link to comment

It's good to see some good from the Pier! It's been such a toss up, what one my get from them in the last six or so years!  Hope they can get things in order and get back to being a highly rated trusted dealer.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Sixball said:

It's good to see some good from the Pier! It's been such a toss up, what one my get from them in the last six or so years!  Hope they can get things in order and get back to being a highly rated trusted dealer.

Seems like the service side is where they drop the ball. 

Link to comment
On 11/25/2016 at 1:52 PM, Pnwrider said:

Seems like the service side is where they drop the ball. 

I think they should make @ahopkinsTXi their service manager and pay him six figs.  That place would be a well oiled machine and run by someone that loves boats.  Can't stress how criticial an on point service manager is in a place like this.  

 

Nice rig @reggie

Link to comment
6 minutes ago, bamaboy said:

I think they should make @ahopkinsTXi their service manager and pay him six figs.  That place would be a well oiled machine and run by someone that loves boats.  Can't stress how criticial an on point service manager is in a place like this.  

 

Nice rig @reggie

That would be tempting! :lol:

@reggie I skied my first every -22' @ 36mph behind that boat and then got to 1.5 -28' this past summer and have seen multiple people ski into -38/-39 behind it so it won't be the boat ;) I love the colors on it. I would have never thought to order the boat that way but it looks awesome in the water on a sunny day!

Link to comment

Thanks folks, anytime your out this way...:yahoo: love to take you out on our lake and get you another PB...it's always the boat;)....looking forward to the spring!!

Link to comment

Awesome vessel, stunning color combo.  I hope you brought some fresh lobster, when I visited the area the lobster was fantastic and cheap to boot.  Also, you should have the most finely tuned Perfect Pass system since they are in your neighborhood.

Link to comment
  • 4 weeks later...

 Not  happy with service.        Glad to hear that someone did not have to go thru the nightmare skiers pier put me thru.

Never got things finished as promised. What repairs was done was done poorly.

Trailer fender was damaged while there. Probably from very little room to move boats.

Finally just had to take boat some where else.

Best thing to do is go a long way from skiers pier.

!,500km is a good distance.

Edited by Donniles
let buyers beware
Link to comment
On 12/22/2016 at 4:38 AM, Donniles said:

Glad to hear that someone did not have to go thru the nightmare skiers pier put me thru.

Never got things finished as promised. What repairs was done was done poorly.

Trailer fender was damaged while there. Probably from very little room to move boats.

Finally just had to take boat some where else.

Best thing to do is go a long way from skiers pier.

!,500km is a good distance.

97BBFF80-7A95-428D-8FD4-C32CC3A397B2_zps

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...