Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Garage Help

bamaboy

23 hours ago, Kmfish87 said:

Park it outside...:Tease3:

Hillbilly here we go, Ok you go with this and a complete over tower cover with access panels and drying fan for technical part, here's the hillbilly, put. in a widescreen mounted to down tower facing rear seating ,  run boat for good of boat with flush and run heater  when necessary, throw beer in cooler crank tunes walla 

MANCAVE! And you can pet her and tinker all off-season drink beer and talk to neighbors in drive way, invite em in for a cold one, barefoot redneck only! Text wife to turn off water when it's nice and warm. Hell my Wi fi works good in driveway don't even need your data and you can share your device to the TV and run your TMC content or other 

you could build a small steps to platform deck for chairs and easy entrance, 2x4's, 2x8's, a long 4x4 for posts and frame 

Love to drive up for grand opening! 

And when are we going to hear about your great surfing and riding experiences this summer you seem not to be saying other than GPH.  I know they were good!

tell us what you liked and what you didn't 

Edited by granddaddy55
18 hours ago, Fffrank said:

Here's the one you really need:

LWLjSmS.gif

This is totally happening if I ever win the lottery. Just a few Ferraris instead of a sweet Honda minivan.

Edited by Kmfish87
59 minutes ago, Michigan boarder said:

I would be too tempted to "jump" it off on it's way down.  My mechanic would hate me, replacing bumpers, control arms, oil pans & air bags weekly.

But if you owned this you would staff a mechanic so what does it matter? He needs something to keep him busy, duh.

15 minutes ago, Kmfish87 said:

But if you owned this you would staff a mechanic so what does it matter? He needs something to keep him busy, duh.

Yeah, but the eye rolling would get old.  Plus I think he'd start slacking.  I like my control arms tight.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Michigan boarder said:

Yeah, but the eye rolling would get old.  Plus I think he'd start slacking.  I like my control arms tight.

Sounds like you need to hire a new hypothetical mechanic...

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kmfish87 said:

This is totally happening if I ever win the lottery. Just a few Ferraris instead of a sweet Honda minivan.

It was actually built for this motorhome originally, although rumor has it that the original builder had a pretty incredible ferrari collection.

17jcvrq74uor0jpg.jpg

1 hour ago, pauley71 said:

http://gizmodo.com/5901333/million-dollar-subterranean-garage-is-only-accessible-through-an-aircraft-carrier-elevator/

Saw it on HGTV.  You can see the full underground garage in this article which can hold 40 cars. The lift was from an aircraft carrier.

Yeah that place in in incline village, Lake Tahoe, and incredible 

• 1 month later...

Sometimes I wake up in the morning and say, "Phil, you are a brilliantly stubborn son of a b****."

Bonus round: Putting on the rims dropped the boat enough to get the tower up.  Game, set, match....

IMG_20161210_161908956_zps6fuegxpi.jpg

IMG_20161210_161933135_zpswwwtvp3u.jpg

• Like 3
20 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

I think you mean a lazy, cheap sob....

If I followed your terrible plan, I wouldn't have been able to put the tower up and get the factory cover on.  My genius knows no limits.

*pats own back and toots own horn*

Edited by bamaboy
  • Like 3