Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

04 vlx

Tnwakeboarder86

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 9:06 AM, AJwakedevil said:

Yup. thats something that takes time and effort on both sides. I am working on training my GF to drive. 

You should throw a pic of your boards up. Either here of start a new thread. 

Went out yesterday, amazing wake board wake, we had it dialed in my buddy and I.  500 in the nose, 700lb out of the 1100 in the center floor and both rear sacs full and wedge down. wake was massive for wake boarding, but as for surfing, we didn't have the best wake, my home made suck gate was built for the family supra, so I think its to small of a plate, it sprayed the water more upward bc it was so far below the water line. Couldn't get it to suck on high enough.. Might have to redesign it.  It is a blast though, I don't know if it was me on the board, probably the board since im a big guy, I might have to break down and buy one just for me from the pros.  I want to put that 1100 fat sac in the rear but man if you fill it full im afraid it will break the locker walls.