Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ballast bags for M235

potterm

15 hours ago, shawn said:

I run the 750 bags in the back and two 250 in the front if I don't have people in the boat. The wake is great:) You don't need the bags if you have enough people in the boat. Even with the bags there is room in the back for jackets. Put the sacks in you will love it.

What brand and model of bags are you using?

I will look in a min and let you know. I have used them in several boats the last 3 or 4 years. I know they have the 1" outlets and I think they are fly high.  The front ones are fly high I have used them for years for extra weight around the boat's. This is the first boat that I can say will be fine with out the extra weight. The rear sacks don't get filled unless I'm pulling a real good rider. I used everything one time when Raya Walker came out and surfed they were taking pictures and she wanted to ride behind a M before the factory shoot.  That girl can surf!!!!!!!  She would tell me when she wanted a long wake or a tall wake. Every time I take the boat out I like it more and more you can do anything with this boat. .  You will love the boat.

On ‎11‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 4:58 PM, granddaddy55 said:

Now that is funny, 23.5 ft boat with massive lockers and someone looking for the ultimate wave puts in bags too small for my 20 ft 

the under floor tanks are bigger... this was dealer boat... so that is all they will put in... was refering to the coffins :)

• Like 1

I ordered fly high custom sacks for my MXZ, they had excellent customer service and bags arrived as speced and on time.  They were ablut $50/bag more than wakemakers, but wakemakers was so backed up they had a 3+ month wait, Fly High had them at my doorstep in 2 weeks. 

• Like 2