Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

SWELL Wakesuf Creator on DD or XTI

Long

Just wondering if anyone use this product on a DD or XTI .  Am thinking of buying one 229.00 on Amazon for my 23XTI but want to hear

your feedback.  Most feedback on Amazon is same day so not sure if they are reliable.  Thanks

Not the swell, and not the 23XTI but I have the mission for my ride XTI, makes a huge difference!! I still have to add weight behind the motor. So far Ive only used 400# in the box set as far back as possible and #400 in the walk isle same position as other  and #400 in the rear open area.

On October 25, 2016 at 2:46 PM, Long said:

Just wondering if anyone use this product on a DD or XTI .  Am thinking of buying one 229.00 on Amazon for my 23XTI but want to hear

your feedback.  Most feedback on Amazon is same day so not sure if they are reliable.  Thanks

Get the tsunamiwake cheaper and better, you can also adjust the face for different type of wave 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok thanks guys.  I did some more research and was reading all the diy threads and am going to try and make my own.  Looks like most of the parts I can purchase from Amazon.  Just did not know these things were this easy to make .  The XTI is just hard to get a good wakesurf but am not going to give up since I love the layout of this boat.