Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Can't turn on stereo small screen

The Hulk

Went out for a cruise.. couldn't get stereo to turn on..

Read a few posts about small screens needing replaced...think that's the issue? 

Acted up past two times did battery switch reset worked previously but not today. All other buttons and touch buttons seemed to work just couldn't get stereo to come on

2016 screen Gremlins?

Mine started acting up at about 100hrs this year, 1st the settings stopped working then the mute started going on/off/on/off on its own, by 150 hrs the screen was going crazy and non-responsive.  Luckily I have a ws420 installed so I bypassed the screen and we were able to listen to music the rest of the summer - the dealer is currently installing a new screen.

I tried again today.. strange it shows XM for half second when starting up then when I exit out if start engine and nothing for the radio on/off on left side or center right to toggle between inputs.. I have feeling ill need a new screen.. 

I didn't try the "back to the future" head against the wheel though..

Going to need that working during winter when I sit in the boat and do some upgrades..just odd everything else works but stereo....