Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Clock set

Would anyone be able to tell me how to set the clock on a '17 T22?  I can't find it in the manual.  All it talks about is the time offset vs. GMT.  Seems weird that there  isn't a little blurb about setting the time. Is it possible the motor has to be running?  What am I missing?

thanks for the help

Shoot man on my 15 there are two buttons right on the RPM gauge where you would hold down both to get into the settings. You don't have that, so my best guess by looking at the dash is that it is on the surfgate remote to the right of the steering wheel

• 2 weeks later...

I finally found the answer... The clock function is part of the zero off GPS speed control. If you don't get that option, then there is no clock. 

In the Malibu line the clock is part of the stereo and it doesn't keep time very well and is almost impossible to set; there are bugs in the integration between the Rockford-Fosgate head unit and the dash computer. I have no idea if the same kind of problems exist in the Axis dash. With the Malibu dash it is possible to add a GPS antenna ($10 part on Amazon) to get some functionality restored (compass heading), it might be worth looking under the dash to see if there is a spot to plug in a GPS antenna to possibly get the clock working.

Other than that, it almost goes without saying, but you're on "lake time" when you're in the boat! Don't worry about the clock :) 

If connected to BT, the clock gets time from your phone.  Pressing the "display" button will flash the time on the 7" screen.  Took me all season to figure that out. If the stereo is off, time displays on the bottom of the 12" via BT but as soon as you turn stereo on it changes to say Malibu BT.  Too bad the programming isn't such you can toggle and leave the clock on.