Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Anderson24

M235 Drone Edition

Recommended Posts

Raimie

Very cool! I do wonder about the 750's in the rear....meaning if they were emptied 1/2 way, I wonder if the wave would have suited you better.

Share this post


Link to post
Anderson24

Don't get me wrong...the wave was as long as any I have been on. I just think it could be longer with some more bow weight. But my goodness it was TALL. I felt small on it, and I'm 6'7". 

Share this post


Link to post
TallRedRider

Nice video and review!  

Sorry to see you had such poor water conditions compared to what you have posted before.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
thtrog

Mad skills piloting the drone and not bad riding either! 

Share this post


Link to post
Anderson24
21 minutes ago, TallRedRider said:

Nice video and review!  

Sorry to see you had such poor water conditions compared to what you have posted before.  

 

Terrible. Actually guys were pretty bummed. It was super windy out there. They have the next 3 days out there though, I'm sure they will have nice conditions. 

 

8 minutes ago, thtrog said:

Mad skills piloting the drone and not bad riding either! 

Thank you sir. If I could trade skills I would rather be able to wakeboard though. It's way cooler. 

Share this post


Link to post
DarkSide

Nice write up.   I have always been curious about the M, It is cool it exceeded your expectations.   You have been subject to some brutal testing my friend.   

Share this post


Link to post
Anderson24
Just now, DarkSide said:

Nice write up.   I have always been curious about the M, It is cool it exceeded your expectations.   You have been subject to some brutal testing my friend.   

#spoiled

i really think you should give the M a look, however I did not see the goofy side  

unfortunately for me the boat that I own is the worst wave of them all. Talk about wave envy. The Silver Surfer will always be one to be reckoned with. 

Share this post


Link to post
DarkSide

The M is just WAY more $$$ than I am.willing to spend.  Stellar boat but .....

Share this post


Link to post
surfdude

I'm hoping for a good used deal in a few years! Kinda like the 24.7 deals we used to see around 2009

Share this post


Link to post
ahopkinsVTX

Very nice as always!

Jeff is a super nice guy. He was at our polar bear event last year and was very cool to be around and still threw down in December in Michigan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Anderson24
8 hours ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Very nice as always!

Jeff is a super nice guy. He was at our polar bear event last year and was very cool to be around and still threw down in December in Michigan. 

Yes, very cool. Very humble and down to earth. Great representative and ambassador for Malibu in my opinion. After watching some film of him online, that guy can BOOST off of double ups. Insane.  

Edited by Anderson24
I suck at speling

Share this post


Link to post
Dan Lee

Thanks for coming out John!  Loved how the video turned out.  We have to get you on the 24 MXZ.  That boat was out of control this weekend.  Wake & Wave are ridiculous, then with the 575 it drives more  like a direct drive unweighted than a 5500 lbs v-drive!

Share this post


Link to post
Anderson24

Thanks for the invite @Dan Lee! I would love to get out on the new 24MXZ! How does the wave compare to the M235? By the way...loved your barefoot video!

Share this post


Link to post
kerpluxal
On 10/14/2016 at 11:02 PM, Anderson24 said:

#spoiled

i really think you should give the M a look, however I did not see the goofy side  

unfortunately for me the boat that I own is the worst wave of them all. Talk about wave envy. The Silver Surfer will always be one to be reckoned with. 

Goofy side is just plain awesome as well... One of my videos of the goofy side is somewhere on here... I did not post and can't remember what topic it was in.. I will try to find again...

 

On 10/14/2016 at 11:07 PM, DarkSide said:

The M is just WAY more $$$ than I am.willing to spend.  Stellar boat but .....

agreed... Dealer came down to 167,000 but still tooooooo much for me :( ..... Trying to see if decontenting will get me where I need to be ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
BadgerBoater55
2 minutes ago, kerpluxal said:

agreed... Dealer came down to 167,000 but still tooooooo much for me :( ..... Trying to see if decontenting will get me where I need to be ;) 

http://www.tinusmarine.com/2016-malibu-boats-llc-m235-inventory.htm?id=1151626&in-stock=1

Leftover 2016 M235 up here in Sconnie Nation for $150k....

Share this post


Link to post
boardjnky4

There is a used M235 in Tenessee for 139k. I believe it's being sold by a dude that frequently flips new boats. I know it was listed on the raleigh craigslist, maybe listed on others in the region too.

Share this post


Link to post
UpperleftWake

Killer vid. I've been drooling over the edit's you have put together lately... nice work! While you're at, send some of that weather up north would ya? :)

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...