Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Soulcraft Repairable?

Tags

Does anyone know if this damage is repairable? It was damaged by UPS in transit and i can either pursue a replacement, likely only to the value of declared value, or i can have them pay for it to be repaired. I don't like my chances of finding a two year old Soulcraft Jetty anytime soon so im leaning towards the repair but still unsure........any help?

IMG_0946%202.jpg

21 minutes ago, wdr said:

Providing you are on the coast, any board shop worth a hoot should be able to fix that good enough to be unnoticeable.

exactly what i needed to hear. Thanks!

I would turn in a claim, Get a new board, and fix that one! We pay a lot of money to ship things, and unfortunately it happens but you deserve a new board, Why settle for a repaired one that may fail in time, Just my 2 cents! 

• Like 3
32 minutes ago, Wakesetter67 said:

I would turn in a claim, Get a new board, and fix that one! We pay a lot of money to ship things, and unfortunately it happens but you deserve a new board, Why settle for a repaired one that may fail in time, Just my 2 cents! 

What he said!

• 2 weeks later...

If I recall you are in the valley

I looked all over for a board repair shop. Good Luck!!

Ended up talking to someone who explained the repair process and did it myself

It wasn't that hard

However my repair is not pretty.

It also wasn't a Soulcraft:)

For future instances I would like to know who and where.

I looked for a couple days, However mine was not a Soulcraft and as long as it was functional is all I cared.

I was not willing to travel far.

I paid next to nothing for the board. :)

Alex did a great job. Repair is hardly noticeable and he got it done in 2 days. It was very inexpensive too.

Alex Martins Surfboard Repair

Sarah Martins
415-828-4600
[email protected]

Shop:
3653 Lawton Street
San Francisco, CA 94122 

IMG_1004.jpeg

IMG_1001.jpeg

Edited by Tags