Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Drone Footage - Double riding

Anderson24

43 minutes ago, Anderson24 said:

I feel like this video is for @IXFE after being called out for not having a new episode a week ago. Well here you go. This video features some double riding behind the boat. Obviously word of caution since these guys are not amateurs. I wouldn't recommend anyone try this. 

I am pretty sure at the end of this week I will be riding in an M235 filming same guys along with an actual professional rider. Pretty stoked! 

Nice video. What is that track??

19 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Sweet edit.

too bad there was that 1 other boat out there.

Serious screwed everything up. We almost got off the lake and left. 

18 minutes ago, teamerickson said:

I just got a used 3 advanced. Pretty much the same as the pro.

The portability of the mavic looks awesome!

Yea I think the mavic is going to be such an amazing drone. It's everything you want packed into that tiny device. My only worry would be the weight of it vs. when wind picks up. Curious to see how it handles that. 

3 minutes ago, teamerickson said:

Are you using one of the functions (follow me) for that, or just flying and filming?

Never used follow me. It's all flying by me. The follow me mode will work, but it will just stay at a fixed position the whole time. Not super exciting after awhile. 

4 minutes ago, Pnwrider said:

Nice work! I can tell you're getting more comfortable behind the controls with every video. 

I am. I was actually very close to hitting the rider when he pulled up at the last second and didn't hit the wake. He hit the brakes and the rope almost caught the drone right in front of his hands. Made me pucker up a bit. 

As my favorite football coach says..."No risk it, no biscuit". (Bruce Arians)

While I dont have any footage as there is a edit coming out, I had the chance to drive chase boat and pull Shawn Murray and Dean Smith riding doubles a couple of weeks ago (Dean and Amber are my neighbors)  Their riding was amazing but what would you expect from two of the best all times!  This is Dean's G, Murray is driving. The chase boat I was driving was Ambers (Wing) 2017 Supercharged 24 MXZ, what a beast.  Sure doesnt suck living in Florida.

Murray Smith.jpg

• Like 2