Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2017 LSV garage length required

Fman

@UpperleftWakeMason, thanks for the measurement, I should have plenty of clearance with 14" wheels at 7'5".  I actually looked today and could remove the header and squeeze another 1" if needed.  Looks like this will not be necessary :-)

Edited by Fman
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...
On 10/5/2016 at 12:20 PM, UpperleftWake said:

The basic black aluminum wheels are 14", which I also have the measurements for... @Fman

7.66667' G3.5 Tower folded down, no racks, and 14" wheels.

7.16667' G4 Tower folded down, no racks, and 14" wheels.

@UpperleftWake I have been researching this same issue on the internet for the 2018 23 LSV but haven’t had much luck. We are looking to upgrade from a T23 but have garage height limitations. Looks like you have pretty accurate measuring skills! Any chance you have this same info on a 2018 on 14” wheels? Thanks. 

37 minutes ago, siteki said:

@UpperleftWake I have been researching this same issue on the internet for the 2018 23 LSV but haven’t had much luck. We are looking to upgrade from a T23 but have garage height limitations. Looks like you have pretty accurate measuring skills! Any chance you have this same info on a 2018 on 14” wheels? Thanks. 

He’s more likely to give you this information for an X23 now but maybe someone else can get it for you. Have you asked your dealer too?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, siteki said:

Your best bet will be contacting your local Malibu Boats dealer for exact specs. Those measurements that I posted were direct from Malibu, which I accessed through my regional rep at the time. Best of luck on tracking down that info... Shouldn't be too hard!

Gotcha! Still waiting to hear back from the dealer and thought I might try another source since his measurements were so precise! Thanks for the heads up. 

Just be going from the above chart your t23 is roughly 90”. A 16 lsv is 86” with the G4, the new one being quite a bit bigger I’d guess you’re right at 91 or 92”

But to be sure ask your dealer. 

I was able to get this information from my dealer. It has the height and length data for all 2018 Malibu and Axis models if anyone else needs it.

5a52991792065_MY2018.thumb.jpg.76d3e16283165b9563c6318fd0859e9c.jpg