Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Where are the fuses?

ahopkins22LSV

There should be a bank of breakers under the throttle on the sidewall. Are any of those tripped? But to be honest I don't know where the fuses are on the axis. I guessed under the helm because that is where mine are. They are covered though. There is a black cover that pops off.

The manual should show you though if all else fails. 

Edited by ahopkinsTXi
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, after digging everywhere, never found them. Took the whole back apart to get down to the ballast pump. It was fine. Almost positive the issue is a faulty switch on the dash. So easy switch. It's still intermittent. Will replace at some point. Thanks for the help!

• 5 months later...

yep, just a breaker panel next to the seat near the floor. if you unplug the pump and jumper 12v into it, that would be an easy test to determine if the pump is good. Then use a multi-meter to test for 12v coming into the pump when the switch is on.

But really, it's a 2016 so it's under warranty still. Get your dealer to fix it.

Edited by boardjnky4