Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Price difference for a brand new 22 VLX and 23 LSV ?

smooky

Hello guys,

What is usually the price difference between these boats ?

And what the price difference between a 22 VXL and a 22 MXZ ?

I know it depends of location, dealer, discount, etc. But I'm sure you can give me an average :-)

Thanks a lot.

I am getting a new 23 lsv and was talking to my dealer about possibly getting into a VLX since we seldom bring a large crowd. He told me it would only be a few thousand dollars less than a 23 lsv. I recall seeing a 2016 VLX on the floor and its base price was only $3500 less than a comparably equipped 23 lsv. Also, the new 2017 22 MXZ comes in at 115k while a 23 LSV should be closer to 105k. These are just preliminary estimates, but I think my dealer will lower the price on any of them once I sell my boat.  

Edited by bbattiste247

22VLX to 23 LSV - my dealer said after adding wake-view seating (not standard on VLX), then the difference was less than $1500. 

23LSV to 22MXZ - My dealer said it would be 10k more for a 2017.  The MXZ has always had a premium and now that they are redesigned, I think the premium went up.

Thanks based on my experience....

1 hour ago, pauley71 said:

22VLX to 23 LSV - my dealer said after adding wake-view seating (not standard on VLX), then the difference was less than $1500. 

23LSV to 22MXZ - My dealer said it would be 10k more for a 2017.  The MXZ has always had a premium and now that they are redesigned, I think the premium went up.

Thanks based on my experience....

Yeah...I'd double check your dealers math on the MXZ and LSV.  I asked 2 different ones an their answers weren't identical, but similar.

Edited by tjklein
  • Like 1