Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tower speakers

maytagman

Which tower speakers are the Best!

I have an 2016 Axis A22

And I want a booming system!

It will be amped. So I'd like good clean sound that canHandle high watts!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks

Edited by maytagman

Wetsound Rev 10s and Rev410s are certainly loud.  I have had Roswell Neptune 8.0 for the last few years and they have a really well rounded sound for floating, surfing or wakeboarding and are very loud.  Their high sensitivity requires less power, and I love their look.

No matter what you choose, I always go back to an old saying, "Sound costs money, how loud do you want it?"

21 hours ago, maytagman said:

And I want a booming system!

A pair of Wet Sounds Rev-410 driven by an SD-4. This setup will have the greatest output and sound quality balance for ANYTHING you want to do behind the boat. Wake rage, surf, party, etc. 

On 9/20/2016 at 2:55 AM, tjklein said:

If you're going surf style speakers I really like the SXT9s from Exile. 

I can vouch for this setup... had them on my 2016 23 LSV.  I recommend two pair with each pair being powered by it's own XM30.2 amp.  Don't be tempted to run all four on the same amp.  It can be done, but why?  

I will tell you that the midbass out of the Exile SXT9's in this configuration is AMAZING.  And don't let anybody tell you that you can't hear them 80' behind the boat.  With enough power you can hear anything back there!!  LOL :lol:

• Like 2